ORGANIZATION AND TUITION:
The ODM Program is organized in 10 two and a half day module units. Emphasis is on practice (70% of group work, work in triads/pairs, individual work, feedback from faculty, assistants and peers). Between modules students are encouraged to engage in continuing practice: reading, peer supervision and individual work on self-assigned projects. Each individual determines the amount and type of practice they want to do between modules, depending on their individual life circumstances and interests. Support is provided in the form of peer mentoring and supervision from faculty and assistants. The final module focuses on the review of skills and knowledge developed and presentation of impact the School had on each student. Individual and group feedback are provided to each student.
Tuition is 3.500 EUR + VAT for Croatian (Croatian speaking) groups, and 5.820 EUR + VAT for Austrian (English speaking) groups. Tuition includes costs of enrollment, faculty staff, work spaces and all the materials. Tuition does not include student transportation, accomodation and meals.
All modules are closed residential retreats. They start at 18:00 the first evening (with dinner and group follow-up) and end at 17:00 (at the latest) on the last day:
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|07:00 – 09:00||Optional: sport, relaxation or guided meditation||Optional: sport, relaxation or guided Meditation|
|09:00 – 10:00||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|10:00 – 11:45||Explanation of concepts and tools||Reflection and follow-up on movie and practice|
|11:45 – 12:00||Break||Break|
|12:00 – 13:45||Demonstration, practice, clarification||Demonstration, practice, clarification|
|13:45 – 14:45||Lunch||Lunch|
|14:45 – 16:00||Free time for sport and relaxation||Practice, reflection, clarification and closing|
|16:00 – 19:15||Start at 18:00||Demonstration, practice, clarification|
|19:15 – 20:15||Dinner||Dinner|
|20:15 – 22:30||Connecting, review and follow-up, intro into the module||Movie or follow-up on practice|
This program is highly recommended for managers, leaders, entrepreneurs, experts in the field of Human Resources (HR) and Organization development (OD), trainers, coaches, mentors, consultants and individuals motivated to grow and learn about human development, functioning, interpersonal and group relationships, teams and organizations.
Having satisfactorily completed this course of study, students will be awarded a Diploma in Organization Development and Mentoring. In accordance with their individual preferences and ambitions, graduates may continue their education within ISOD at the Advanced Level, get accredited with EMCC at a Master Level, or pursue a PhD Level study at a number of Universities (inquire with faculty for details).
- Board of Directors: Darko Cesar (President), Daniela Miljan (Member), Ivan Miljan (Member)
- Faculty Members: Ivan Miljan (perm.), Daniela Miljan (perm.), Tomislav Bekec (assoc.)
- Mentors: Tomislav Bekec, Ljiljana D. Cvrtila, Albert Karner, Gordan Kolak, Marko Pavić, Alan Ramić, Jelena K. Vlahović
- Supervision and Council: Ljiljana Drenški Cvrtila (Psychology), Daniela Miljan (Mentoring and Coaching)
- Send a letter of application (via e-mail) to one of the contact addresses.
- School Council will interview the candidates in order to establish clear understanding regarding expectations and motivation. Referrals/recommendations are very welcome.
- Based on the information about motivation, previous work/life experience, competencies and expectations, the School Council shall approve or disprove the enrolment for each individual. All information collected during this process will be treated as personal and confidential.
For applications, inquiries regarding tuition, location, curriculum, etc. feel free to contact the organizers at:
- Daniela Miljan
(+385) 91 234 1100
Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia. (For details, please inquire contacts above.)
We choose locations that are accessible and at the same time secluded and located in the nature. For example, modules have been organized at these locations:
- Hotel Tomislavov dom, Croatia (at the top of Mt. Medvednica nature park and 20 minutes from Zagreb city center)
- Hotel Villa Letan (situated near the sea, across from National Park Brijuni, 12 km from Pula center).
- Hotel Šport in Otočec, Slovenia (Dolenjska region famous for the charming castle on an islet rising from the mists of the Krka River)
- Hotel Eden, Croatia (Nestled in the shade of a hundred year old pines, Hotel Eden overlooks a quiet cove, only minutes away from Rovinj`s old town)
- Hotel Country Club Babe in Serbia (situated in the historical region and named after roman procurator Baebeninus, hotel is surrounded by untouched nature and only 50 km from Belgrade)
We strive to make accommodation prices very acceptable, ensure that the working environment is peaceful, comfortable and spacious, that we can be in contact with the nature and that sports and recreation facilities are accessible.