Nathalie Karré, Director of ACCELOR Consulting & Business Development GmbH and Faculty member at Integral School of Organization Development. Nathalie graduated Sociology and Communication Science at the University of Vienna. At the moment she is completing her executive MBA at the Economic University of Vienna.
After her studies she worked as account executive in advertising for more than 10 years. In 2005 she founded ACCELOR Consulting & Business Development GmbH for organizational development, leadership development, change management and executive coaching. As a consultant Nathalie is working in a strong cooperation with Great Place to Work® Institute Austria since 2006. Through this partnership she supports companies in various efforts to develop their corporate culture and to become a great place to work.
Nathalie’s speciality is working with executives and companies in diverse industries: Media, Energy, Paper Industry, Air Traffic Control, Manufacturing, Financial Services etc. She loves to travel and do sports – mainly running, skiing, scuba diving and practicing yoga. She lives with her husband Roger in the heart of Vienna.
- 2012-2015 Executive MBA, Economic University Vienna
- 2013 Systemic organizational consulting, Fritz Simon, Berlin
- 2012 Post Graduate Management, WU Executive Academy
- 2012 Big 5 Personality Testing, PI Company, Köln
- 2012 Management of large groups, Train Consult
- 2012 EFQM Excellence Model
- 2011 Organisational Constellations, ÖTZ
- 2010 Family Constellations, Brigitte Gross
- 2010 Mechanism of Power, Ch. Jelinek
- 2009 PEP Potential-Evaluations-Program, IMDE
- 2009 „The 8 Minute Job Interview“, ÖTZ,
- 2008 Team Management Profile, TMS
- 2008 Mobbing and Mediation, ÖTZ
- 2008 Team Mediation, ÖTZ
- 2008 Co-Mediation, ÖTZ
- 2008 Humour in Business, Wifi
- 2005 Registered civil law mediator, since
- 2005 „Political Language- & Behavioural Trainer“, Political Academy of the APP
- 2001-2003 „NLP- Professional-Master-Practitioner“ for Coaching and Business Mediation / Austrian Training Centre for NLP Psychotherapy
- 1995 Sociology & Communication Science University Vienna, graduation
Life, study, contemplation, meditation and interest in sports: